The protection of your personal data as account owner is an important concern for us. In compliance with the general data protection provisions, we therefore inform you about the data controller and provide contact details. Purpose and legal grounds for processing as well as further use and measures taken by RX.nxt to secure personal data are also described.
This information is relevant for you as soon as you getting in contact with RX.nxt.
RX.nxt GmbH decides on the purposes and means of processing of personal data is represented by its authorized body (CEO).
M +43 (0)664 8462920
6020 Innsbruck Austria
Rights of the data subject and the right to lodge a complaint
According to the GDPR, every person has the right to receive information as to who processes which personal data, forwhat purpose it is processed and, if applicable, to whom it is disclosed.
In this connection you have the following rights:
- information (if and which personal data are processed: Art. 15 GDPR),
- rectification (of incorrectly processed data: Art. 16 GDPR),
- erasure (‘right to be forgotten’: deletion of data for whose processing there is no longer a legal basis: Art. 17 GDPR),
- restriction of processing (of personal data, whose further processing is no longer necessary: Art. 18GDPR),
- revocation of consent (Art. 7 GDPR),
- data transfer (Art. 20 GDPR)
- objection on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR. RX.nxt shall then no longer process your personal data, unless RX.nxt demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or in case processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal
You have the option to make use of the above-mentioned rights using the following RX.nxt e-mail address: email@example.com
Insofar as the processing of your personal data breaches data protection law, a complaint may be lodged with the Austrian Data Protection Authority. You can obtain more detailed information on the website of the Austrian Data Protection Authority at www.dsb.gv.at/ and contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority via the following e-mailaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the contact form (Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR):
Using the contact form is prerequisite to get in contact with the company. In that case you entrust us with the following personal data
- contact data (name, desired form of salutation, title, institution (if relevant), e-mail, address, any other information you voluntarily provide through your account),
Information about your right to objection:
If your data is processed based on Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR (processing to protect the legitimate interests of the controller), you have the right to object to this processing free of charge. You can address this revocation or objection to email@example.com
Please note that the rights arising from GDPR may be subject to legal restrictions under certain circumstances, insofar as the exercise of these rights would impair the fulfilment of legal or contractual tasks. The exercise of these rightsmay also conflict with legitimate interests of the controller.
4. How long will the data you entrust us with be stored?
We will process your data as long as this is necessary and beyond this, as long as legal claims can be asserted againstthe controller, or your consent has been given and has not been revoked.
5. Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data entrusted will be handled by processors commissioned by us within the European Economic Area (EEA), insofar as they require the data for the performance of their respective services. Our main processor for the handling and managing of personal data entrusted through the Website is:
Elgendorfer Str. 57
All our processors are contractually obliged to handle your data confidentially and only for purposes, for which they have been contractually commissioned for.
If any legal audit is necessary, your data may be forwarded to technical experts or security authorities for clarification. If there is a legal obligation, public bodies and institutions (e.g. official tax authorities) may be recipients of your personal data based on statutory grounds.
Furthermore, your data will only be passed on to third parties, who are directly involved in the organization and only insofar as this is necessary for organizational processing.
6. Does automated decision making, including profiling, take place?
7. How does RX.NXT secure your data?
IT-security is in our utmost interest, which is why we only work with contractually bound processors we trust. Numerous technical and organizational measures have been implemented to secure your data. This includes physical access and entry controls, data access controls, confidentiality assignments, availability controls as well as implementation of the separation rule.
8. Do you have any further questions, requests or suggestions concerning data protection or do you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR?
You can contact us using the following RX.nxt e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.